Certified Surgical Technician
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
Nursing & Nursing Support
CHRISTUS Childrens Hospital-30200
333 N Santa Rosa St
San Antonio, TX 78207
Share This Job On
Apply Now Certified Surgical Technician Job in San Antonio
This position is responsible for preparing and passing instruments and equipment for assigned surgical procedures in accordance with hospital and department standards and is responsible for carrying out identified patient care needs delegated by an RN, Physician or Manager/Supervisor. This position fulfills scrub role for patients undergoing complex specialty procedures.
WORK LOCATION: CHRISTUS Santa Rosa - The Children's Hospital, 333 N. Santa Rosa, San Antonio, TX 78207
- High school graduate or equivalent is required.
- Completion of surgical technology program is required.
- A minimum of five years experience is required.
- Ability to proficiently scrub 3 specialty areas including but not limited to: Transplants, Open Heart, Urology, Neurology, Titanium Rib, Robotics etc. is required.
- Current CPR certification is required.
- Must have completed an accredited surgical technology education program AND hold the certification