Certified-Registered Pharmacy Technician Lead
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Childrens Hospital-30200
333 N Santa Rosa St
San Antonio, TX 78207
Share This Job On
Apply Now Certified-Registered Pharmacy Technician Lead Job in San Antonio
Lead Pharmacy Technician directs, delegates and ensures completion of all duties assigned to pharmacy technicians under the direction of the supervisor. They are responsible for assisting the pharmacists in pharmaceutical preparation, distribution and the record keeping functions in the delivery of pharmaceutical supplies to patients in accordance with department policies and procedures.A. Education/Skills
- High School graduate or GED equivalent is required.
- Technician training program completion is preferred.
- Two (2) years previous experience in hospital pharmacy setting is preferred.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- Registration with Texas State Board of Pharmacy required.
- ACPE Sterile Process and Aseptic Skill Certification if required.