Certified-Registered Pharmacy Tech I PRN
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS SRH New Braunfels Hos-31700
600 N Union Ave
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Share This Job On
Apply Now Certified-Registered Pharmacy Tech I PRN Job in New Braunfels
Pharmacy Technician is responsible for assisting the pharmacists in pharmaceutical preparation, distribution and the record keeping functions in the delivery of pharmaceutical supplies to patients in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- High School graduate or GED equivalent is required.
- Technician training program completion is preferred.
- Two (2) years previous experience in hospital pharmacy setting is preferred.
- Registration with Texas State Board of Pharmacy required.
- ACPE Sterile Process and Aseptic Skill Certification if required.