Provides technical support to the Registered Pharmacist aimed at ultimately providing pharmaceutical care to each patient.
1. Obtains; Retrieves perscription orders
2. Retrieves, counts, and measures drugs
3. Assists pharmacist in price-checking and restocking of drugs
4. Accesses, inputs, and retrieves prescription information from computer
5. Assists with preparation of sterile intravenous and oral medications
6. Assissts nursing staff and doctors regarding pending medication orders
7. Assists with day to day operations of the pharmacy
8. Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year experience preferred
- Certified Pharmacy Technician - Texas Board of Pharmacy required