Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant / COTA - Atlanta Outpatient Rehab - PRN
CHRISTUS St Michael
Rehab - Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy
ALT-St.Mich Atlanta Hospital-15300
1007 South William Street
Atlanta, TX 75551
Share This Job On
Apply Now Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant / COTA - Atlanta Outpatient Rehab - PRN Job in Atlanta
This position is PRN: as needed (no set shift/schedule).
Provides occupational therapy services under the supervision of an occupational therapist according to established goals and treatment plans. Treats patients according to the physician's orders; maintains required records and notes; assists with directing technicians and support personnel, assumes responsibility for occupational therapy charges; participates in educational programs; follows all CHRISTUS St. Michael and departmental policy and procedures.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Associate Degree in Occupational Therapy assisting from an accredited occupational therapy program, approved by AOTA.
- New graduate entry level or any amount of experience in occupational therapy assisting is acceptable.
- Maintains current licensure/registration/certification and provides the hospital with proof of indicated requirements.
- BCLS certification required.