8AM - 5PM
Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
700 East Marshall Avenue
Longview, TX 75601
Share This Job On
Apply Now Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant Job in Longview
Provide individualized, goal directed rehabilitation for medically referred patients through Occupational Therapy under the direction of a Licensed Occupational Therapist.
- Texas Licensure
- Graduate of Approved C.O.T.A. Program
- Experience preferred, but not required.
- Specialized Training
- Other Skills/Competencies
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer Skills
- Computer literacy is desired.