Duties and responsibilities include: taking and recording vital signs, changing bed linens, transporting patients, assisting patients in ambulating, delivering food trays, general cleaning and supply distribution, and providing activities for daily living to include bathing, dressing, feeding and assisting with personal hygiene. This position may include other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Strong customer service skills and computer literacy is required. Previous experience as a Nurse Assistant in a hospital setting preferred.
- Current Texas CNA Certification
- CPR (American Heart Association)
- If Associate has graduated from an accredited nursing program (RN) the certification is waived for the first seven months.