Certified Nurse Assistant
CHRISTUS Central Louisiana/St. Frances Cabrini
Nursing & Nursing Support
CHRISTUS St Frances Cabrini-40100
3330 Masonic Dr
Alexandria, LA 71301
The Certified Nursing Assistant is qualified to attend to the needs of the Patient area, performing duties as indicated by the responsibilities checked above under direct supervision of the unit charge person. The Certified Nursing Assistant is trained in the delivery of age appropriate care by hospital policy. Performs assigned tasks in accordance with the hospital's philosophy, values, standards, policies and procedures.
Action Oriented -- Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
Customer Focus -- Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Communicates Effectively -- Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the
unique needs of different audiences.
Decision Quality -- Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
Collaborates -- Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
Nimble Learning -- Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures
as learning fodder.
Demonstrates Self-Awareness -- Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal
strengths and weaknesses.
Goals -- Completes quarterly goals
Delivering the Mission -- Performs duties as defined in this job description and demonstrates mastery of role
* Checks food trays within 10 minutes of arrival to floor. (If appropriate for unit.)
* Ensures that all charts are supplied with appropriate forms for documentation.
* Relays messages to appropriate caregiver within 5-10 minutes of receiving message.
* Prioritizes orders in the order entry system in a timely and accurate manner.
* All reports are posted in a timely and accurate manner.
* Ensures that diet/tube feeding changes are completed and credited every shift.
* Assist PT with returning patients to bed within 15 minutes of patient request.
* Maintains competency in use of orthopedic equipment.