Certified Medical Assistant - Clinic
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
Nursing & Nursing Support
GSMA Center for Women Health-38142
323 E. Hawkins Parkway
Longview, TX 75605
Share This Job On
Apply Now Certified Medical Assistant - Clinic Job in Longview
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is looking to hire the Best and the Brightest. Voted as one of the Top 50 Best and Brightest Companies to work for, CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic is where you want to be.
The Certified Medical Assistant is an important member of the Physician Practice and assists in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management.
- Performs selected clinical and administrative duties to support Provider and office operations.
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment.
- Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
- Assists Provider in preparing for minor surgeries or physicals.
- Screens telephone calls for referral to Provider, nurse, or referral specialist as indicated.
- Maintains quality control standards (HIPAA/OSHA).
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant
- Graduate from accredited program for Medical Assistants
- High School diploma or GED.
- Current BLS Certification.
- Previous experience working in clinic or office setting preferred.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-9 and CPT coding
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic focuses on delivering excellent healthcare in a service-focused, compassionate environment. As a part of CHRISTUS Health, a multi-state, not-for-profit healthcare system, we possess important alliances and the necessary financial strength to succeed in today's dynamic healthcare delivery marketplace. Our strength also comes from a deeply-entrenched management philosophy unique to the CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic, one which works on a platform of respect for physician leadership and genuine partnership, a combination requiring integrity and open communication every step of the way. We encourage our Associates, physicians and other healthcare providers to take an active role in addressing the issues which affect patient care in today's complicated healthcare market.