Certified Instrument Tech
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
2600 St Michael Drive
Texarkana, TX 75503
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Certified Instrument Tech Job in Texarkana
Provides front-line leadership and support for Central Service Sterile processing associates, assisting in all Sterile Processing processes andprocedures effectively and effeciently. Responsible for doing all of the following in a timely and appropriate time frame suggested: decontaminating all instrumentation, assembling all instrument sets, Sterilizing all items in the proper method of sterilization, clean equipment for the departments/units, and stock supplies for SPD department.
- Completed an IAHCSMM approved class and\or challenged the approved test.
- CRCST must obtain 12 CEU's annually to maintain certification without lapse.
- Must attend 80% of the department meeting offered each year
- Ability to lift\carry heavy items repetitively.
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to perform task and duties with minimal to no error
- Ability to train and assist others in a professional manner
- Basic Computer Knowledge Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Two to three years in a Central Service and\or Sterile Processing environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent. IAHCSMM Certification