Cert Respiratory Therapist, CRT - Respiratory - PRN
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health Sys-15100
2600 St. Michael Dr
Texarkana, TX 75503
Share This Job On
Apply Now Cert Respiratory Therapist, CRT - Respiratory - PRN Job in Texarkana
This is a PRN position. Assists Respiratory Therapist in providing respiratory therapy to patients as ordered by physicians, according to established standards and practices. Performs a variety of duties relative to setting up, operating, cleaning, sterilizing, and storing respiratory therapy equipment. Operates sterilizers and aeration chambers. Performs cold sterilization methods as required. Changes nebulizers and humidifiers on nursing wards and resets oxygen flow as prescribed by physician. Provides for proper cleaning and sterilization of all respiratory therapy equipment to ensure safe patient care.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Graduate of an American Medical Association approved Registered Respiratory Therapist Program.
- Previous experience as a respiratory therapist in an acute care environment preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care.
- Texas RCP license required.
- BCLS required.