7AM - 7PM
Cath Lab Tech- Cardiology
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
700 East Marshall Avenue
Longview, TX 75601
Share This Job On
Apply Now Cath Lab Tech- Cardiology Job in Longview
Operates all cath lab equipment and digital processing equipment. Performs all cath lab duties such as scrub assistant, X-ray equipment operation and digital processing as indicated. Contributes to the general operation of the department by picking up supplies, stocking supplies, and keeping the work area orderly. Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development to perform procedures on and assist in the care of the adolescent, adult, and geriatric patient. A current state issued Radiology Technology license will be required for these individuals prior to employment. Specialization can be obtained in any of the following modalities with training and active participation in all of the following modalities: Diagnostic Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Angiography, Permanent Pacemaker Implantation, Automatic Internal Cardiac Defibrillator Implantation.
- ARRT License (or its equivalent)
- Medical Radiologist Technologist License required with Texas Medical BoardHigh School Graduate (or equivalent). Completion of Radiologic Technology Program
- Minimum of two years in Radiology, Special Procedures or Cardiac Cath Lab experience preferred
- "On-Call" experience and rotation.
- Registry in Cardiovascular Interventional Technology, a plus.