Cath Lab Tech - Cardiac Cath
1453 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport, LA 71105
Share This Job On
Apply Now Cath Lab Tech - Cardiac Cath Job in Shreveport
A professional who utilizes the nursing process to assess, implement, coordinate, and evaluate patient care activities. Collaborates with other Clinical Associates to meet individual needs using appropriate resources to insure quality and cost effective care. Is knowledgeable of vital sign parameters, neurological assessment and has proven acceptable standards for monitoring of patients undergoing conscious sedation.
- Customer Service/Telephone skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with physicians, patients, and other departments.
- At least 1 year of diagnostic, interventional radiology or cath lab experience required.
- State licensure (LSRT) and national ARRT accreditation required (RT(R)). For new graduates ONLY: Can work with a LSRT permit and must obtain ARRT within 90 days of hire.
- BLS certification required.
- ACLS certification required.