This position is responsible for standard and complex echocardiograms, stress testing, and electrocardiograms. This position also performs special procedures such as TEE and Stress echo.
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Graduate of an accredited school of Ultrasound Technology preferred
- Two years experience in cardiology field preferred
- Experience with stress testing is preferred
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- CPR certification required
- ARDMS or CCI certification is highly preferred