The management of day-to-day operations of the call center, transportation, mail room, equipment distributors, and regional couriers for large span of control department (approximately 85 total associates). Provides daily operational direction to associates in the department, supervising the work of call center, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or developing/recommending resolutions. Works independently and often without direct supervision. Responsible for ensuring all Trinity Clinic and TrinCARE lab clients receive supplies in a timely manner as well as all specimens picked up and delivered appropriately. Responsible for logistical reporting to develop, review and comprehend data pertaining to activities such as call volume, production, payroll, or supplies to verify details, monitor work activities, or evaluate performance. Responsible for daily operations management, leading the two coordinating supervisors and teams for workforce management, transporting and reporting activities including: forecasting, scheduling, real time management, historical, custom and ad hoc reporting reviews, as necessary to meet the organizational business goals.
- High School diploma with healthcare specific on-the-job certification training or Bachelor's degree
- 5 years' experience in Call Center/Dispatch Operations
- Supervisory/Management experience gained in a call center/operations environment
- Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Good word processing skills. Basic Data entry; proficiency to read and thoroughly understand excel data
- Demonstrated independent work ethic, professional demeanor, ability to multi-task and prioritize, critical thinking, problem-solving, able to build relationships