Call Center Coordinator TLRA
CHRISTUS System Office
2707 North Loop West
Houston, TX 77008
Share This Job On
Apply Now Call Center Coordinator TLRA Job in Houston
The Call Center Coordinator is responsible for the customer care center workforce management and reporting activities including: forecasting, scheduling, real time management, historical, custom and ad hoc reporting. This position provides management of the day to day operations of the dialer, provides mentoring and feedback to dialer group, monitors performance and completes daily department reporting package. It is the call center coordinator's responsibility to ensure that all calling list are ready to dial on a daily basis and adjustments made real-time as necessary to meet the organizational business goals.
- Monitor and manage service results for the call center, notifying the manager as problems arise, performing real time adjustments to staffing and call flow as necessary.
- Manage call center activities from the Real Time Adherence desk (RTA).
- Monitor workforce activities and center performance and identify actions to take in order to assure service level goals are met.
- Monitor staff adherence to work schedules and ensure agents are in the proper status at all times.
- Provides feedback to mangers regarding agent schedule adherence and call queuing statistics. Ensure agents are following proper schedule assignments.
- Compare forecasts with actual results to examine variances, proactively identify scheduling gaps and offer solutions to close them.
- Provide management and staff with necessary statistics and reports. Develop ad hoc reports as needed.
- Work with business units and adjust call center scheduling, staffing, skills or routing to meet intraday needs and future requirements and changes.
- Capture and organize contact volumes and distribution trends (intraday, seasonal, peak periods).
- Work with IM/Telecom to identify any technical issues and changes required. Identify call routing issues and communicate changes needed.
- When needed create forecasts of call volume and handle times based on history and projected business changes, as associated staffing requirements.
- When needed adjust forecast as required to follow trends.
- When needed recommend and/or create schedules of staff to handle workload while meeting performance targets, addressing shift needs, schedule availability and off phone time (breaks, lunch, training, vacation, etc.).
- Become a subject matter expert on the inbound/outbound dialer. Use this information to ensure that the agents are logged into the dialer and that we have staff coverage for the entire shift.
- Position may also spend time working campaigns on the dialer each day.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Participate in projects and meetings as required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Leadership skills -- prior Supervisory experience a plus
- Hands on collection skills -- ability to devise and implement strategies/processes to improve results.
- Excellent computer skills to include MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint -- experience in designing and maintaining spreadsheets, presentations -- Advanced level required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population with a strong emphasis on "Customer Care".
- Demonstrate ability to analyze data, identify risk, create a plan of action and execute that plan
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a high volume call center required
- Minimum of 2 years' experience managing dialer systems
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills are essential.