8AM - 5PM
Business Intelligence Analyst Senior
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
Analytics and Reporting
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Performance Improve Office
530 South Beckham
Tyler, TX 75702
Share This Job On
Apply Now Business Intelligence Analyst Senior Job in Tyler
The Business Intelligence Data Analyst III is responsible conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, design, documentation, testing and validation to support the implementation of Business Intelligence analytics solutions for regional or system partners. Data Analyst will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. This includes an understanding of methodology, design, specifications, programming, delivery, monitoring, and support standards. Individual should have extensive experience supporting software or analytics development teams in an Analyst capacity. Ideal candidates will also have experience in data mining using advanced SQL or BI tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related field preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma certification preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Healthcare or Healthcare IT experience preferred.
- Advanced level of SQL programming for data analysis and data consumption is preferred.
- Data analysis with large datasets on Big Data Databases is required.
- Experience in integrating and cleansing data from source systems is preferred.
- Experience using MicroStrategy or comparable BI Tools (i.e. IBM Cognos, Tableau) is preferred.
- Solid understanding of BI and analytics landscape, preferable in large-scale development environments.