Business Data Analyst III
CHRISTUS Health 909 Building-68611
909 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Business Data Analyst III Job in Irving
Possesses knowledge of statistics commonly used in data extraction, analytics, and performance improvement. Responsible for compiling, producing and analyzing reports and statistical information for Physician Enterpise and CHRISTUS Clinic. Participates in the planning, implementation, and monitoring of data collection, in collaboration with operational teams and external program partners. Responsible for providing data requests, retrieval, analysis, and assists in measuring outcomes, process improvements, and business planning pertaining to Physician Enterprise and CHRISTUS Clinic. Responsibility for preparing data required monthly reporting. Participate in the analysis, summary and reporting of clinical and administrative data for Physician Enterprise and CHRISTUS Clinic. Validating data integrity and interpreting results using statistical and data analysis tools. Understands the software application systems utilized by Medical group for data analytics and reporting. Serves as a team member on assigned projects.
- Maintains consistency with Administrative and Departmental policies with appropriate behavior, dress, attitude, attendance, confidentiality, professionalism, and reliability.
- Serves as team member on assigned teams. Provides requested drilldowns, follow -ups and recommendations that may be requested by the team and presents in report format.
- Provides analytical support on Physician Enterprise and CHRISTUS Clinic, operational planning and performance monitoring.
- Creates custom and standard reports for Physician Enterprise and CHRISTUS Clinic. Analyzes data and performs drilldowns when indicated.
- Participates in the planning, implementation, and monitoring of data collection. Provides guidance and assistance for more efficient approaches and methods for work processes and/or solving problems. Supports data requests, retrieval, analysis, and assists in measuring outcomes, process improvements, and business planning.
- Consistently meets daily, monthly, and annual deadlines by working effectively with multiple individuals in a highly tactful yet precise and professional manner.
- Implements data management plan validating data integrity and interpreting results using statistical and data analysis tools. Presents data that is useful and understandable for ongoing monitoring.
- Understands all of the software application systems utilized by Physician Enterprise and CHRISTUS Clinic.
- Gathers and submits Physician Enterprise and CHRISTUS Clinic related information (clinical and financial) and other data requests. Assists in the analysis, summary and reporting of clinical and administrative data for regulatory purposes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree required. Preferably in study of Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science.
- Basic Computer Knowledge; Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Access.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Critical and analytical thinking and communication skills.
- Deadline oriented and possess the ability to multi-task.
- Three plus years of data mining experience.
- Five or more years in a data analyst role, preferably in healthcare.
- Experience in generating reports and performing analysis on data.
- Five years of computer spreadsheet, database and word processing experience (Excel, Access and Word)
- Experience in utilization of decision support software applications.