Benefits Specialist-CHRISTUS Health Physicians & Clinicians
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Health Corp Services-68700
919 Hidden Ridge Dr.
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Benefits Specialist-CHRISTUS Health Physicians & Clinicians Job in Irving
The Benefits Specialist role provides strategic human resources support to all designated Clinicians throughout CHRISTUS Health ministries. This role is key in delivering concierge services to the exclusive needs of physician and clinician leaders. The scope of this role includes but is not limited to: administration of benefits processes; ensures timely submission of all documentation; coordination of benefits communication and processes; research of benefit inquiries and execution of prompt and precise resolutions; accurate interpretation of benefit guidelines; research, analysis, auditing and timely reporting of Associate benefits. Research issues and provide recommendations for resolutions related to HR/benefits processing activities and outputs (benefits enrollment, retirement plans, leave processes, relocation, paid-time off, data files, etc.).
- Associates Degree; BA/BS in HR, Finance, Business or related field, preferred.
- Ability to recognize potential risks or problems and suggest various options leading to solutions
- Ability to collaborate across functions and across regions
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft skills
- Demonstrated ability to grasp and actively process complicated concepts and formulate strategies
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in human resources
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in employee benefits
- Demonstrated strong communication skills with all levels of the organization including physician and senior leadership
- Appreciation for and ability to maintain confidentiality, with the highest level of discretion
- High level analytical and problem solving capability
- Strong information systems knowledge, statistical and research skills
- Ability to understand business needs and talent implications of benefit programs
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple tasks and adjust competing priorities quickly and as needed in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge in the areas of COBRA, cafeteria-style benefit plans, family medical leave process, paid-time off, retirement plans, and other applicable laws and regulations affecting employee benefits in tax-exempt organizations and its implications on payroll processes.