Athletic Trainer- Institute for Healthy Living
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Institute for Healthy Living
Share This Job On
Apply Now Athletic Trainer- Institute for Healthy Living Job in Longview
Provides outreach services by implementing preventive athletic injury programs for clients, maintaining the general health and athletic fitness level, and under the direction of the Physician or Physical Therapist, carries out modalities of care to promote rehabilitation.
- TX - Athletic Trainer License
- CPR- American Heart Association
- ATC / LAT Preferred at hire
- MS in a health related field
- 1-2 yrs experience in High School / College athletic training setting required
- 1 - 2 yrs as ATC in a high school / college athletic training setting as a head athletic trainer Preferred at hire
- Basic use of computer based injury tracking programs, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
- Isokinetic testing, US, E-stim preferred at hire
- Excellent understanding of advanced athletic training. General knowledge of rehabilitation protocol.