Athletic Trainer II - Longview, TX
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Institute for Healthy Living
3133 Good Shepherd Way
Longview, TX 75605
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Athletic Trainer II - Longview, TX Job in Longview
Provides outreach services by implementing preventive athletic injury programs for clients, maintaining the general health and athletic fitness level, and under the direction of the Physician or Physical Therapist, carries out modalities of care to promote rehabilitation.
- TX - Athletic Trainer License
- CPR- American Heart Association
- ATC / LAT Preferred at hire
- BS in a health related field, Master's is preferred
- 1-2 yrs experience in High School / College athletic training setting
- 1 - 2 yrs as ATC in a high school / college athletic training setting as a head athletic trainer is preferred.
- Basic use of computer based injury tracking programs, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Isokinetic testing, US, E-stim preferred at hire
- Excellent understanding of advanced athletic training. General knowledge of rehabilitation protocol preferred.
For additional assistance with the application process please contact Dan Revada at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Associate? Click here to applyNot ready to apply? Join our Talent Pool