API Management / Integration Architect
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Information Mgmt-79100
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now API Management / Integration Architect Job in Irving
The API Management / Integration Architect is responsible for architecting and delivering Data Management APIs, incorporating industry best practices. API Management architect leads the collaboration between Master data, application and business teams in identifying reusable API's.
The API Management Solution Architect supports the business goals and objectives for the Data Management division, the Information Management organization, and the enterprise as a whole.
- 7-10 years of progressive experience in distributed application and integration design, culminating with technical leadership responsibilities implementing APIs
- Work closely with key users and project teams to gather requirements, create APIs, mapping, design specifications, data models, and data flow diagrams to meet business needs
- Lead the architecture and enabling technologies strategy for data enablement for the organization. Focus on API Management to enable the digital strategy.
- Previous experience consuming or designing APIs for commercial applications.
- Experience in API management architecture and implementation (IBM API Connect, Mulesoft, Apigee, Layer7 etc.).
- Expert in the development of scalable enterprise applications using Java, Spring Framework, JSON, REST , XML, WSDL and micro-services.
- Experience with Swagger Editor and YAML
- Strong understanding of OWASP, SAML, Oauth SSL and other security tools, technologies and guidelines.
- Working knowledge of service orchestration and messaging technologies. Ability to apply the long-term (big picture) perspective to tactical situations
- Experience in SOA / ESB application integration.
- Experience in delivering digital solutions is a plus.
- Experience in healthcare industry is a big plus
- Exposure to Master Data Management and/or ETL tools is a big plus
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to adjust to changing work environments.
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred.