Annual Giving Development Specialist - Fundraising
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
100 NE Loop 410
San Antonio, TX 78216
Share This Job On
Apply Now Annual Giving Development Specialist - Fundraising Job in San Antonio
The Children's Hospital of San Antonio Foundation exists to ensure that no child will be denied care. Funds raised through the Foundation support treatment, research and health-related programs, as well as capital projects. As part of the Foundation, this position is responsible for the identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of donors whose annual, recurring gifts provide an underpinning of unrestricted and restricted support for the region's priorities. The Development Specialist is responsible for all the campaigns, special events and sponsorship relationships under his/her direction, and is responsible for planning, organizing, implementing and evaluating these campaigns, events and fundraising relationships in partnership and collaboration with appropriate Foundation and Hospital staff.
- Bachelors degree from of an accredited college or university; however, experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions, utilizing judgment and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively communicate internal and external to the organization
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement project plans
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective marketing and communications material
- Demonstrated ability to perform assigned responsibilities in a manner that meets the needs of department goals and objectives
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and editing skills required.
- One to three years experience in development, marketing and/or public relations
- Experience with coordinating complex events on time and within budget
- Some experience in staff/volunteer management is preferred
- Some Experience in annual giving and/or special events preferred.
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications: