Apply Now Anesthesiologist Assistant Job in Santa Fe
Seeking CAAs for care team at Level III trauma center; great case mix, Epic EMR, shift based schedule in lifestyle friendly community.
CHRISTUS St. Vincent employs a full anesthesia care team and we are currently looking to add full time CAAs to the team.
- Shift based model
- Level 3 Trauma
- No hearts, no sick pediatrics, no transplants
- Epic health record and state of the art ORs
- Annual Base Salary at $220k
- Flat rate for what is typically light call shifts (24 hr, weekend) above base salary
- Additional bonus opportunities including annual $5k Engagement Incentive, one-time $10k sign on bonus, $30k retention bonuses for each two year commitment beyond year one.
- Excellent relocation package with $10k in moving expenses and direct bill moving company options.
- CME and licensure allowance $5k annually
- 6 weeks time off plus holidays and CME time
- Fully paid malpractice coverage
- Flexible benefit offerings and 4.25% employer contribution to retirement savings
CHRISTUS St. Vincent is a not-for-profit integrated health system located in Santa Fe, New Mexico which sees over 300 sunny days per year, all four seasons, commute times under 18 minutes, and offers an abundance of outdoor activities as well as a thriving cultural, art, and food scene. Our 200 bed facility is a Level III trauma center, the only trauma center in Northern New Mexico, and serves a seven county area with over 320,000 residents.
Requires completion of accredited training program and active licensure in NM (or ability to obtain). At least 1 year experience preferred, new graduates also welcome to apply. BLS & ACLS required.
Interested applicants -- please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org