Typically Monday - Friday
Administrative Assistant - Retreat Center
CHRISTUS System Office
CORP Villa de Matel-69010
Houston, TX 77023
Share This Job On
Apply Now Administrative Assistant - Retreat Center Job in Houston
This person must demonstrate the leadership necessary to ensure the mission and Core Values are known and lived and must model the expected behaviors and performance. She/he must work in a collaborative manner with all other departments to ensure the overall mission is achieved.
- Spanish proficiency in speaking, reading and writing is required.
- High School diploma required, college degree preferred.
- Ability to work with and communicate with diverse populations.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong spirit of hospitality.
- Ability to handle confidential information responsibly.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Suite, databases, use of graphics and the ability to design brochures, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Ability to work with little supervision, set priorities, create schedules and coordinate use of Ruah spaces.
- Some experience with budgets, planning and purchasing.