Administrative Assistant - Archives
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Villa de Matel
Houston, TX 77023
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Administrative Assistant - Archives Job in Houston
Please note that this position is with the Congregation of the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word at Villa de Matel Center located in Houston, Texas. The Villa de Matel Center is the home for the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word. It is also used as a central gathering place for the Sisters and their ministries, a retirement center for the Sisters and a retreat center for the public. You can learn more about the Sisters and all of their ministries at their website, www.sistersofcharity.org.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing administrative support and assistance in organizing the administrative day-to-day operations for the department. The work may require the ability to handle confidential information. Works independently but with supervision.
- High School Diploma required, additional experience or education recommended.
- Is an active member of the Catholic Church and demonstrates good knowledge of Catholic Church teachings. [a preference]
- Experience with Microsoft Office and other office automation systems, including databases.
- Ability to interpret and translate orally and in writing both English and Spanish languages.
- Typing 40 words per minute with demonstrated composition skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Strong service skills.
- Good time management
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Self starter.
- Three - (3) years secretarial experience required.