Working alongside the Administrator, Orthopedic and Outpatient Services, the Administrative Director, Orthopedics and Sports Medicine is responsible for providing administrative oversight of all CHRISTUS Orthopedic Specialty Center locations, the development and growth of the orthopedic and sports medicine service line, and other future orthopedic operations that may be developed.
- Bachelor's degree required in management, healthcare administration or a related field. Master's preferred.
- Demonstrated success in collaborating with other key physicians and care givers. Understanding of physicians and physician environments a potential advantage.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in presenting information and responding to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Demonstrated excellent in customer service and customer satisfaction and the ability to maintain high Associate engagement and satisfaction.
- Ability to successfully apply new learning to achieve expected outcomes
- Demonstrated excellence in negotiation, facilitation, influencing and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of financial operations and ability to meet/exceed financial expectation on an ongoing basis.
- 5-7 years of healthcare leadership experience. Experience in an ambulatory or outpatient environment given preference.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- No specific licensing, registration, or certification required. Involvement in the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) is recommended, but not required.