Accountant III- Clinical Research
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Health Corp Services-68700
919 Hidden Ridge Dr.
Irving, TX 75038
Share This Job On
Apply Now Accountant III- Clinical Research Job in Irving
This Position is responsible for recording and reconciling accounting transactions for the Clinical Research group of CHRISTUS Health.
- Responsible for general ledger (GL) stewardship and month-end close including reconciling balance sheet & income statement accounts related to clinical research.
- Prepares and reviews clinical research reports as needed for monthly meetings, variance analysis, support or explanations.
- Researches, investigates & reports issues and corrections related to GL transactions.
- Responsible for maintaining data base of clinical research studies.
- Responsible for preparation of all required interim and final audit workpapers and tax schedules as needed.
- Collaborate with corporate and regional staff to document regional processes in order to standardize practices.
- Builds relationship with the region staff: works with the regions on any questions/variances, responds in a timely manner and communicates regularly.
- Collaborates with the corporate accounting team on projects and other deliverables.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Business Administration
- Above average computer literacy, e.g. EXCEL, WORD
- Knowledge of GAAP and other applicable regulatory rules, regulations and requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with demonstrated teamwork and vendor management skills
- 5+ years of accounting experience including some academic/grant, pharmaceutical accounting or clinical studies experience.
- Experience required in a deadline-oriented, multi-task environment.
- Experience with Clinical Trial Management Systems preferred but not required.
- Proven ability to interact with all levels of management and other Associates
- CPA preferred but not required