Prepares income and balance sheet statements, consolidated statements, and various other accounting statements and reports. Analyzes financial reports and records, making recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, assets, and expenditures. Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records. Conducts special studies and develops or recommends accounting methods and procedures. Instructs or assigns work to bookkeepers and accounting clerks engaged in general accounting activities. Coordinates accounting matters with other departments, locations and divisions. POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree with an emphasis in Accounting.
- Above average computer literacy, e.g. EXCEL, WORD
- Knowledge of GAAP and other applicable regulatory rules, regulations and requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with demonstrated teamwork skills, vendor management skills
- 5+ years of accounting experience.
- Experience required in a deadline-oriented, multi-task environment
- Experience with Meditech general ledger systems preferred, but not required
- Proven ability to interact with all levels of management and other Associates
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
- None required, CPA preferred